Mint Cucumber Water
- Yield: 2 Quarts (64 ounces or ½ gallon) 1x
¼ cup mint leaves (about 40 leaves)
1 small cucumber, sliced (about 1 cup)
2 quarts water
- Add mint leaves to pitcher and mash with a wooden spoon.
- Add cucumber and water. Stir to combine.
- Serve chilled. Flavors will infuse into water over time.
No mint? Try basil or another herb from the garden. Citrus like lemon or lime slices could be subbed for the cucumber. Want a more sweet flavor? Try adding berries like strawberries or blackberries.
- Serving Size: 8 Ounces (1 Cup)
- Calories: 0
- Sodium: 5mg
- Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 0g
- Fiber: 0g
- Protein: 0g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
Keywords: Water, Drinks