2 cups milk, skim
6 tablespoons farina, uncooked
2 tablespoons honey
½ teaspoon vanilla (optional)
1 cup peaches, canned
Can opener (adult use)
Spoon or whisk
- Wash hands; get out ingredients and utensils.
- In a saucepan over medium heat, simmer milk, farina, honey and vanilla.
- Stir constantly, about 3 minutes or until pudding begins to boil.
- Remove from heat and let cool for about 5 minutes.
- Using butter knife, cut peaches into bite-sized pieces.
- Top farina with fruit.
- Serve warm and enjoy your Fruit Farina Snack!
Adults: Wash hands. Use can opener to open peaches; drain and rinse. Watch kids closely as they use stovetop.
Change it up! Try other fruit like canned pineapple chunks, canned pears, chopped strawberries, chopped apples, or sliced bananas. Frozen and dried options work too. This sweet snack also makes yummy dessert!
- Serving Size: 1 Pear Rabbit
- Calories: 150
- Sodium: 55mg
- Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 31g
- Fiber: 1g
- Protein: 7g
- Cholesterol: 5mg