Fruit Salad with Yogurt Dip
- Yield: 4 servings 1x
1 small apple, chopped
1 medium orange, peeled, segments chopped
1 medium banana, sliced
½ cup red grapes, halved
6 ounces low-fat vanilla yogurt
2 teaspoons brown sugar
¼ teaspoon cinnamon (optional)
Sharp knife (adult use)
- Wash hands; get out ingredients and utensils.
- In mixing bowl, add fruit and mix.
- In small bowl, add yogurt, sugar and cinnamon; stir until mixed.
- Serve ½ cup fruit salad with 3 tablespoons yogurt mix. Enjoy!
Adults: Wash hands and fruit. Use a sharp knife to chop fruits.
Change it up! Try to make a fruit salad with different fruit each time, it can be fresh, frozen, canned or dried. The possibilities are endless: peaches, dried cranberries, canned pineapple. The more colorful the better!
- Serving Size: ½ cup fruit and 3 tablespoons yogurt dip
- Calories: 110
- Sodium: 30mg
- Fat: 3g
- Carbohydrates: 26g
- Fiber: 3g
- Protein: 3g
- Cholesterol: 0mg